Skip to content
We want to make your puppy purchase as easy and carefree as possible. Here are the steps that we require for puppy ownership.
- Fill out the Puppy Application and Contact Form. We love our babies and want to ensure they are getting wonderful homes where they will be loved and cared for and also want to know a little about you so we can help you choose the best puppy for your individual lifestyle. Once we review your application, we will contact you with additional information. In the meantime, read over the information found on this site and then feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
- Read over our PUPPY PURCHASE CONTRACT. You will sign and receive a copy of this contract when the puppy is picked up or upon delivery.
- PLACE A DEPOSIT When we are expecting a new litter, we begin taking deposits for puppies and a waiting list is created for puppy picks for up to 6 puppies. Once the puppies are born, we add on to this waiting list according to the number of puppies in the litter. (We can also take deposits for future or upcoming litters, placing you on the list for the next available litter. This is done when all the puppies from a current litter are spoken for.) Puppy picks are based on a first come, first serve basis according to the waiting list. Families will begin picking their puppies at 6 weeks of age according to their position on the list. PLEASE NOTE: For the health and safety of our dogs as well as for the privacy and safety of our family, we only allow visits from buyers who have placed a deposit and are serious about purchasing a puppy. We are happy to provide you with customer references as well as vet references. You can also visit our Facebook page where you can read our excellent customer reviews here. For those who are not local or are not available to pick their puppy in person, we will FaceTime or use another means of live video to assist you in making your puppy choice as well as provide you with weekly pictures and videos along with personality/demeanor descriptions. If you don’t want any of the puppies from that particular litter, your deposit can be transferred to the next litter, but is non-refundable.
- We will arrange a pick up/drop off date when puppies are 8 weeks of age. We do not ship puppies alone, but we do provide several options for puppies who need transport. 1) We are willing to drive within 2 hrs distance from our home to meet you at no extra cost. 2)We can make arrangements to meet you or a guardian at the Dulles Airport in Washington D.C. at no extra cost to you. 3) We can make arrangements for the puppy to fly with a professional flight nanny (there is a 475.00 flat rate to anywhere in the continental U.S.) 4) We can arrange for a ground transport nanny (fees determined by distance). Final payment on transported puppies must be paid via PayPal before puppy is transported.
- Pay remaining balance at pick up or before delivery. Puppies will go home with a copy of the Puppy Purchase Contract, a copy of the veterinary exam and immunization records to include any and all office notes as well as a Puppy Care Packet that includes important new puppy information as well as a 1 week supply of puppy food and a blanket with their littermate’s scent on it.
- To find out more about the process after your deposit is placed as well as what items you will need for your new puppy and for links to some great puppy training websites, visit our “I placed a deposit, now what?” page.